RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Purchases made within Indonesia Only
Upon receiving your item, try it on for size and let us know right away if you would like to exchange for a different size/colour or to return it.
You have 14 days from receiving your order to let us know if you need to return or exchange your item. Returns and exchanges are always free within 14 days. Buyer bears the full cost of Return Shipments.
Refund on Returns
You will be granted a full refund once your returned item has been received and inspected.
Items must be returned to us in brand new condition with all tags and labels still attached.
Returns that do not meet this standard will be sent back to you at Buyer’s cost.
Need to Exchange for a different size or style?
If you wish to try another style, simply return the item and we will credit your account so you can purchase the new item separately.
Return and Exchange Policy and Guidelines
Please follow our guidelines so we can process returns and exchanges efficiently.
- The Return Item must be in its original state, unused and with tag and invoice still intact.
- Please provide us the details of the Return shipment so that we can track the product. Failure to do so means we cannot take responsibility in the event of a lost package and the exchange will not be granted.
- The Return invoice and package must be clearly marked as Non Commercial Value.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the duty, tax and shipping of Returns for exchange.
- We recommend contacting your local custom office for further information regarding these costs.
- Kindly fill in the Return and Exchange form and provide us with all requested details within fourteen (14) days of receiving your item..
Receiving a refund
You can choose to receive your refund either as store credit to Lily Jean or back to the original payment method.
Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Lily Jean.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.